Experienced and Dedicated Customer Care Agent (Bilingual English/Spanish)
US Equity Advantage | AutoPayPlus
Orlando, FL 32803
$14 – $15 an hour
Number of hires for the role
- Customer Service/Call Center, 4 years (Required)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Spanish (Required)
- United States (Preferred)
Full Job Description
We are seeking a customer-oriented service bi-lingual (English/Spanish) representative to join our Customer Care team. Must be able to provide service information and account support, and resolve any issues that our customers might have with their accounts. Shift available: 10:30 am – 7 pm.
At AutoPayPlus, every employee is respected, valued and an integral part of our success or failure. Employees are empowered and expected to initiate and implement new ideas and are rewarded for out-of-the-box thinking. As a performance-based company, every employee has a direct impact on their own personal compensation, employee compensation, and overall Company profitability. Participate in a robust incentive program, to earn more as you assist our customers in reaching financial freedom!
- Earn more the harder you work
- Daily snack table and weekly breakfast to fuel your day
- Participation in our service – get yourself out of debt as you help others!
- High expectations in a laid-back company atmosphere
- Free, garage parking
- Great location off I-4 Ivanhoe exit
USEA is an awesome, family-friendly place to work.
- Commit to a 100% customer satisfaction service goal. Ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Develop Brand Loyalty by creating personal connections with customers on service calls
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls and make outbound follow up calls
- Educate sales leads about the service benefits
- Identify and assess customers’ needs and provide customer-oriented solutions
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle issues, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Work closely with other business units.
- May be required to handle other tasks as assigned, all of which must be completed with a high standard of professionalism and accuracy.
- 4+ years of customer service experience
- A basic understanding of loan types and servicing or willingness to learn
- Bilingual in English and Spanish required
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Track record of meeting and exceeding quotas
- Experience with CRM and phone systems
- Ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Be a conscientious and reliable team player
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must be able to pass a rigorous background check and credit check
- Must complete the Pre-Employment Test to be considered:
About Our Company
US Equity Advantage (USEA) is a personal financial management company. USEA’s AutoPayPlus service helps our customers pay off their loans faster, make smarter purchasing decisions, and plan for the future. For more than a decade, we have helped our customers reach their financial objectives while maintaining a high customer satisfaction rating.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Customer Service/Call Center: 4 years (Required)
- Spanish (Required)