If I was injured because of a safety defect of my car, can I take legal action once the recall is announced?

Yes; the law specifically states that the recall solutions are in addition to other available legal solutions. To determine specific State law remedies, you should consult a lawyer, your State Attorney General or your local district attorney’s office.

Leave a comment