So if my car is recalled what should I do?

Once you receive a notification, follow any safety guidelines or steps the manufacturer provides. Then you need to contact your dealership and visit them to have the vehicle serviced. It is very important you go to them because they will fix the recalled part of your vehicle for free. If they refuse to repair your car because of the recall letter, you should notify the manufacturer immediately. Also, file a complaint with the NHTSA at but make sure to provide specific details such as the name of the dealership and anyone you dealt with.

Leave a comment