Consent to Use Electronic Records and Signatures
As part of your relationship with us, we want to ensure you have the information you need to effectively manage your accounts. Our goal is to provide you with as many options as possible for receiving your account documents. We are required by law to give you certain information “in writing” – which means you are entitled to receive it on paper. We may provide this information to you electronically, instead, with your prior consent. We also need your general consent to use electronic records and signatures in our relationship with you. Before you use our Electronic Services you must review and consent to the terms outlined below.
In this consent:
- “We,” “us,” “our” “US Equity Advantage”, “USEA”, “AutoPayPlus” and “BiAutoPay” means US Equity Advantage, Inc., and each and every current and future affiliate of US Equity Advantage, Inc.
- “You” and “your” means the person giving this consent, and also each additional account owner, authorized signer, authorized representative, delegate, product owner and/or service user identified on any USEA Product or service that you apply for, use or access.
- “Communications” means each disclosure, notice, agreement, fee schedule, statement, record, document, and other information we provide to you, or that you sign or submit or agree to at our request.
- “Electronic Service” means each and every product and service we offer that you apply for, use, administer or access using the Internet, a website, email, messaging services (including text messaging) and/or software applications (including applications for mobile or hand-held devices), either now or in the future.
- “USEA Product” means each and every account, product or service we offer that you apply for, own, use, administer or access, either now or in the future. USEA Products include Electronic Services.
- The words “include” and “including,” when used at the beginning of a list of one or more items, indicates that the list contains examples – the list is not exclusive or exhaustive, and the items in the list are only illustrations. They are not the only possible items that could appear in the list.
1. Your consent to use electronic records and signatures; Choosing to receive Communications electronically or in writing; Certain information must still be provided in writing.
In our sole discretion, the Communications we provide to you, or that you sign or agree to at our request, may be in electronic form (“Electronic Records”). We may also use electronic signatures and obtain them from you as part of our transactions with you. By utilizing the electronic signature methodology to complete an enrollment and/or agreement with us, you are consenting to its use as your legal and binding signature and acknowledging the receipt of this information.
2. Your option to receive paper copies.
If we provide Electronic Records to you, and you want a paper copy, you may contact USEA and request a paper version. You may have to pay a fee for the paper copy unless charging a fee is prohibited by applicable law. Please refer to the applicable agreement for any fee that may apply for paper copies.
3. Your consent covers all USEA Products, Privacy Policies and Receipts.
Your consent covers all Communications relating to any USEA Product. Your consent remains in effect until you give us notice that you are withdrawing it.
If you decide not to use Electronic Records and signatures in connection with the future product or service, your decision does not mean that you have withdrawn this consent for any other USEA Product.
4. You may withdraw your consent at any time; Consequences of withdrawing consent; How to give notice of withdrawal.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please be aware, however, that withdrawal of consent may result in higher or additional fees for that product or for services related to it.
Your withdrawal of consent will become effective after we have had a reasonable opportunity to act upon it.
To withdraw your consent e mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. You must keep your email or electronic address current with us.
You must promptly notify us of any change in your email or other electronic address such as if you have given us a mobile phone number for SMS text messages
6. Minimum hardware and software requirements you must maintain.
To receive Electronic Records, you must have access to:
- a current version of an Internet browser we support,
- a connection to the Internet,
- a current version of a program that accurately reads and displays PDF files (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader), and or Word documents, and
- a computer with an operating system capable of supporting all the above.
You will also need a printer if you wish to print out and retain records on paper, and electronic storage if you wish to retain records in electronic form. You must also have an active email address and/or cell phone number for SMS messaging.
7. Communications in languages other than English.
If you are not fluent in English, you should consider obtaining the services of an interpreter or taking other steps to ensure you fully understand any transaction before entering into it and to explain any future Communications in English.
8. Full Effect of Consent.
By providing your consent, you are also confirming that you have the hardware and software described above, that you are able to receive and review electronic records, and that you have an active email account and/or text ready cell phone. You are also confirming that you are authorized to, and do, consent on behalf of all the other account owners, authorized signers, authorized representatives, delegates, product owners and/or service users identified with your USEA Products.