Quality, value and professional conduct receive high marks for USEA
ORLANDO, Fla. (November 21, 2014) – US Equity Advantage® (USEA) customers are highly satisfied with the quality and value of the company’s AutoPayPlus early loan payoff service, according to a satisfaction survey conducted in August 2014. Approximately 90 percent of respondents said the AutoPayPlus program met or exceeded expectations for overall quality. Additionally, 95 percent said AutoPayPlus was a good or exceptional value for the price.
The survey was conducted over a two week period to gauge customer satisfaction with the service, perceived value of the service and other benchmarks. It was sent to nearly 10,000 randomly selected customers and incentivized with a $5 e-gift certificate with the goal of obtaining a statistically relevant sample size of 378 completed, unique surveys.
Other key findings:
- 34% are satisfied overall with the company’s customer service.
- 97% expressed satisfaction with the way USEA is managing their loan payments.
In addition, three-quarters of the respondents reported contacting USEA at least once. Of those:
- 05% had their question resolved to their complete satisfaction.
- 52% indicated their request was answered in a timely manner.
- 92% agreed that customer service representatives are well trained (71.28% “strongly agree”).
- 31% agree that customer service representatives adhere to professional standards of conduct (76.04% “strongly agree”).
“Compliance and customer service are the guiding principles for everything we do,” said USEA CEO Robert Steenbergh. “The results of this survey affirm that our values are translating into an exceptional experience for our customers.”
Founded in 2003, US Equity Advantage (USEA) is an industry leader in bi-weekly and early loan payoff services from home and automotive to RV, boat and student loans. USEA helps its customers reach their financial goals faster through flexible payment plans to accelerate their loan payoff, ultimately saving money in costly interest, staying within their budget and building valuable equity. For more information please visit: www.usequityadvantage.com.
# # #